Something we rarely think about could be costing you money. Whether your home is old or new, mostly the home or building has leaky air ducts, which stresses the HVAC system – AND, your wallet!
The Department of Energy (DOE) rated the Aeroseal Duct Sealing process as one of the 23 most beneficial technologies available to American consumers since the agency’s inception.
- About half of the average home’s energy bill is spent on HVAC
- On average, 30% of HVAC energy costs are due to duct leakage
- Leaky ducts pull mold, dust and other pollutants into the home, destroying indoor air quality and aggravating allergy problems
- “Best of What’s New” – Popular Science Magazine
- “Energy 100” – Department of Energy
- Qualifies for $500 TVA In-Home Energy Evaluation Program
”DocAir is a company I can highly recommend to friends, family and clients.Van WoodyReal Estate Agent