DocAir is an innovative building science company seeking employees for our HVAC services division. We are looking to relocate qualified candidates to Nashville, TN. Relocation assistance may be offered to the most qualified candidates. We have several large construction and residential projects underway and are looking to hire experienced HVAC/refrigeration technicians. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience installing VRF systems (Daikin, Mitsubishi, etc.)
- 3+ years of HVAC/refrigeration experience – commercial and residential experience welcome
- Excellent brazing and pipefitting skills
- Ability to read construction/piping blueprints
- Ability to work on ladders, lifts, and on an active construction site
- Work in a team environment with a positive and energetic attitude
- Ability to start work immediately
- 3+ years of refrigeration experience with a focus on pipe fitting and brazing.
- Active EPA Certification required
- Overtime is available during busy times.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate employee harassment or discrimination of any kind
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- 401k retirement plan
- Positive team environment with opportunities to grow
Hourly rate is negotiable and based entirely on experience and performance with opportunities for growth.
Transportation is not provided, you must be able to commute to work reliably and on-time. You will be subject to a criminal background check.